''Newly commissioned Ikeja bus terminal reminds me of Stratford train station in East London'' Dele Momodu


Publisher, Dele Momodu, says he drove around Lagos state last night and he was pleasantly surprised to see the beauty and blossoming grandeur that the city has become.

He says he could not recognise some of the places because of how beautiful they looked at night. According to him, the Ikeja terminal that was commissioned by President Buhari last Thursday March 29th, reminded him of Stratford station in East london. On his IG page, he wrote
''I did what I've not done in a long time this night by driving round Lagos at night and was pleasantly surprised to see the beauty and blossoming grandeur that the city has become... I drove from Victoria Island via Onikan to 3rd Mainland Bridge to Alapere to Ojota to the Ikeja Bus Terminal to Oshodi and back to the island... I could not recognise several places, especially Alapere with new roads and beautiful lights... Then the majestic terminal at Ikeja that reminded me of Stratford train station in East London''.
Share: