Chidinma Opens Up ‘On Relationship’ With Kiss Daniel

Award-winning singer Chidinma Ekile has elected to keep mom on rumours of being in a romantic relationship with Kiss Daniel.
The rumour was kickstarted after a picture showing Chidinma in a bedroom alongside Kiss Daniel was shared by the latter.
When asked about it, the petite songstress said she would rather keep her private life, including who she is with romantically, private.
“I don’t like to speak about my relationship or love life in public. There is nothing to talk about me and Kiss Daniel; people can say anything they want to say. Whether I am in a relationship with him or not, everyone will get to know later.
“I find it weird that I am always linked to one musician or the other. At times, it takes extra effort for me to convince people that certain reports about me are untrue,” she told Punch.
Share: